
Erica and I spent about 4 and a half hours running all over Provo/Orem area looking for the JUST RIGHT dress for her to wear to the Girls Pref Formal Dance. I love that she is knows what she is looking for, but sometimes it can add so much grief in shopping. She found a dress online and really wanted that one, but we were worried that it would get here in time. Even with overnight shipping promises, we opted to look local.
Finally making our way to University Mall, and after trying on a few, she finds the one that will work for her. Notice the HIGH heels.... she doesn't wear high heels.... EVER. Doesn't she look great?
1 comment:
Holy Crap!
What happend to your kids? They're so grown up looking. And to think I used to be able to just look at Erica and she would cry. Heh-heh.
Post a Comment